EOP CLASS OF 2019

<p>Hey guys does anyone know when we hear back for eop ? if accepted through eop post stats. THANKS !</p>

@Dia2015‌ hey i applied to binghamton too. i still havent heard back from them yet. have u?

@BabyPanda33‌ I ahvent heard back yet i am going to call soon

@dia2015 me too, the eop forms are due feb1. but i can only fill them out after i hear back from them

@BabyPanda33‌ so we should be notified before feb 1st ?

@Dia2015‌ im pretty sure. stony brook said they will notified me in mid jan.

@BabyPanda33‌ So maybe they will notify us before feb 1st

@Dia2015‌ pretty sure they will. if they dont notify me by the 27, im going to call them.

Binghamton’s website says EOP decisions come in March, but to keep checking your application status as it can go from complete to incomplete several times until all paperwork has been received. http://www.binghamton.edu/admissions/apply/freshman/instructions/eop/index.html

@dia2015 have u heard back yet

@BabyPanda33‌ Nope not yet, have you ?

@dia2015 nope

@dia2015 found this on the eop website “Initial review of academics will be sent on a rolling basis.” i submitted my app on nov 24, i dont think it take that long for review. i think i got rejected.

@Dia2015‌ did u use the common app or the suny app. the eop website said they we need to use the suny app. im gonna call them tuesday.

@BabyPanda33‌ i used the suny app. idk why is taking so long

@dia2015 i email already, i hope i will get a respone soon.

@babypa i think they are waiting for mid year reports

@dia2015 suny don’t need mid year reports

@dia2015 so they email me back and said wait until they contact me for any info.

@dia2015 did binghamton contact u yet. i still haven’t got anything. :frowning: