ESAP UPenn 2023

Has anybody heard back on decisions for the 2023 ESAP program? Decisions supposed to be out this week, but it’s Thursday before Good Friday and my son has not heard back yet from his Computer Graphics application. Thanks

My son didn’t get a decision yet. He applied before the priority deadline which is 3/2 and transcript was sent out by 3/3.

Likewise, it’s the end of the week of 3rd April now, and I have heard nothing.

Same here, submitted everything on March 2nd. But it shows “Date Completed” is March 16, which was the date my submission turned to “Ready for Review”. Don’t know if that means I am on rolling or something.

Same here, I submitted before March and still haven’t gotten a response. The website doesn’t provide any additional info as to any updates.

We applied well before the early decision deadline and still have not heard as of 8:30am. Please post if you hear something and I will do the same. I guess “week of April 3rd” is technically through the weekend?

1 Like

No word as of 8:30am Saturday

“Ready for review” is appearing for me as well. A while back the application status page was taking me to a new application. Seems like a technical glitch. I am hoping the anxious wait ends today.

did you get your results already?

Nopes! It seems that those who got accepted received an email on Saturday(see the link below). I am dropping an email to ESAP to know the status.

https://www.reddit.com/r/summerprogramresults/comments/12d2shy/penn_esap_result/

Thanks for passing along. Please let us know if you hear anything else. ESAP says all early applicants should hear the week of April 3rd, so hopeful they let us know either way

I don’t know about you guys but I applied to ESAP quite late. Subbmitted everything just before the priority deadline. But they recieved and confirmed my materials on March 16th, which might indicate that I am not one of the early applicatants.

My submission was on March 3rd. The recos went in Feb. I was confirmed of receipt on 4 March. I don’t see a reason that if you submitted on or before 3 March, you should be moved out of priority people. I would hope we all get communicated by earliest, acceptance or rejection. You may also enquire at esap@seas.upenn.edu

We submitted 2/16 and were confirmed well before early deadline, but still have not heard back

We never received an email, but we went to the ESAP website online and there is now a decision letter posted. My son was accepted

Congrates! I just checked mine but there was nothing, not even a reject letter. I know someone got a rejection letter but I have nothing… Maybe I’m on waitlist…

Congratulations! My son got accepted to Networks.

what exact website did you use to view it?

https://www.applyweb.com/cgi-bin/ustat?formcode=upenng

Doe anyone got award/scholarship or financial aid?