Fafsa verefication

Hi guys it’s about to be my first year of college but fafsa is literally stressing me out like no one has idea. I’m born in the USA my parents are illegal and they currently live in Guatemala. I filled out my fafsa myself and the parent portion I filled it out ( since I have no legal guardian in USA I live with a family friend) for the SSN I put all zeros and for signature I printed out the page and send it. I thought that was going to be it but I just found out colleges verify that information and I’ll most likely be ask to prove the income I placed on my fafsa for my parents-something that I can’t prove since they are not here!!! So WHAT SHOULD I DO … wait for my fafsa to be processed and HOPE my college won’t ask to verefy the info OR do a correction on my fafsa and put foreign income tax which I’ll have to wait to do since you can correct the fafsa until it has been processed and I don’t know when that’s gonna be because I mailed the print page for it. I’m honestly stressing because it’s already may and I’m scared I won’t get this fixed since I don’t know what deadlines there is !!! Any advice thank you

Your parents don’t have to be here to file the FAFSA.
Remember that the FAFSA is only an application from the federal government to see if you will qualify for Federal Funds, which isn’t very much.
Find out what your parents income was during the year.
They had to survive on some kind of funding, so that’s what needs to be included.
The colleges will ask for you to verify your income.