Fall 2013 Decisions

<p>Thegirlwhowaited (dr who reference I’m assuming :p) and no it will only tell you to check your account in the email. You need your username and password</p>

<p>Anyone accepted from VA yet?</p>

<p>Does anyone know if the post decisions on Sundays? Just so anxious!!</p>

<p>I’m not sure…who is your counselor??</p>

<p>Martinez white
I live in nj</p>

<p>When did you apply?</p>

<p>I applied oct 21 but I got a confirmation email 2 days later</p>

<p>Have you got any response yet? I applied on October 25 and it was received that night.</p>

<p>Nope. Stills anxiously waiting. Uw madison is my top choice. Fingers crossed!</p>

<p>Same here! Im from Virginia, so out of state as well! Have they told you when you should expect a response??</p>

<p>no but everyone who applied before nov. 1 will get a decision by the end of jan.
even though they call it “rolling” it’s not really because it’s not first in first out, which is very frustrating.
really hope to hear soon!!</p>

<p>Do you know anyone who has been accepted yet?</p>

<p>yeah a couple of people were accepted from my school 2 weeks ago and one of my camp friends from ny was accepted 3 weeks ago.</p>

<p>has anyone been postponed or rejected yet? i have only hear of people being accepted</p>

<p>What kind of stats did they have?? Like gpa and stuff…</p>

<p>not sure. sorry</p>

<p>But yeah I havnt seen any defered yet</p>

<p>Has anyone in Florida been accepted yet?</p>

<p>Parent here – last year’s decision thread showed that typical decision time was 4-6 weeks after entire application complete. Be patient, focus on your fall classes and try to occupy yourself with other things. </p>

<p>Good luck, and hang in there.</p>

<p>yeah mine was completed almost 6 weeks ago. hopefully i will have a decision soon!!</p>