Fall 2013 Decisions

<p>Hey guys, figured I'd make this thread for us to share our DECISIONS; I know
none of us can wait to see that decision email arrive. Best of luck to everyone.</p>

<p>P.S.</p>

<p>It would be great if you guys shared when your application changed statuses to
"Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors."</p>

<p>Mine was 10/02</p>

<p>I was going to make one of these tomorrow since there’s one of these every year and you beat me to it!!! lol XD. I’m anxiously waiting to hear from UW. My app was completed like 9/20, which is also when I got that message. It has stayed the same for about a month now. Has anyone heard any decisions yet?</p>

<p>I looked at a thread from last year, and it seemed that decisions started to arrive around Oct 28th. I am praying that it is around the same this year, as I don’t think i can wait another day!</p>

<p>Waiting is really gonna kill me!!!</p>

<p>I sent my application in around September 16th, and my status changed to the "“Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors” about a week later. Does Wisco really send out decisions starting in late October? Does anyone know if letters of rec are supposed to show up on the Student Services materials tracker?</p>

<p>How long until you received campus ID? S sent his application in about a week ago, still has not received it. Isn’t there a link that you are supposed to receive with tracking info?</p>

<p>@kurz: I got mine like a few days afterwards. I believe I sent my app in 9/15 and got the campus ID on 9/17.</p>

<p>Does anyone know which counselors have a rep for being “fast” in making decisions and which ones take more time?</p>

<p>How do you see your counselors name?</p>

<p>Find your Admissions Counselor:</p>

<p>[Meet</a> Your Counselor - Office of Admissions at the University of Wisconsin-Madison](<a href=“http://www.admissions.wisc.edu/counselors/]Meet”>Counselors and Advisors – Office of Admissions and Recruitment – UW–Madison)</p>

<p>Are admissions counselors reviewing applications now or are they not allowed to begin until nov 1?</p>

<p>my status says a counselor is currently reviewing my application. its been that way for about a week now.</p>

<p>And most likely your status will say that for the next 6-10 weeks.</p>

<p>Anybody hear back yet?</p>

<p>Huh. Just realized never did receive that ID.</p>

<p>No news yet.</p>

<p>When do we think the first decisions will be released?!</p>

<p>I’m thinking as soon as November rolls around.</p>

<p>Admissions started going out on oct 29 last year. So nervous.</p>

<p>Anything yet from anybody??</p>

<p>Accepted!!!</p>