Fat Envelope?

<p>Could those of you who have been lucky enough to receive an acceptance already please describe the Envelope? </p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>It is a huge envelope. It's folded funny so it takes a couple of seconds to unwrap. It basically is an orange folder in 3rds with a folded over section on top, folded in section on the bottom...It has your letters in the middle and a general PR booklet on the right. Good luck!</p>

<p>So we can't miss it basically?</p>

<p>its bright green and orange</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I would expect deferred or declined to be just a regular legal size envelope, so it's good to know.</p>

<p>Did anybody take a picture of their envelope that they wouldn't mind sharing so that I can find it in the deluge of green and orange envelopes that I receive on a daily basis?</p>

<p>I'll take a picture later if I remember, but it's (vertically) about 60% green at the top, then a strip of orange about one inch thick, then the rest is a small bit of white at the bottom. </p>

<p>You really cannot miss it.</p>

<p>Haha I'm sure that I won't, but it is just one of those things where I want to see one to confirm that it indeed exists and will find its way into my mailbox someday...</p>