FAU vs UNF vs FIU

Storytime: In my senior year of high school, my dad announced that we would be moving to Florida. This meant I had to choose whether or not I would stay in Tennessee for college or follow them down. I chose to follow them down and I’m currently part-time attending a community college in Jacksonville as a criminal justice/criminology major. I am going to college part-time for this year in order to save money (I got a job) and wait until my residency kicks in June 2020. Since I’ll hopefully be accepted for the summer I’ll be able to get any remaining credits I need and start the fall as a Sophmore.

I already applied to USF and FSU, but I would like to apply to a third in case I don’t get into either. My parents really want me to attend UNF, but I’ve heard mixed things about it and I’m not a huge fan of the area. This leaves FIU and FAU both of which are near Miami. I don’t have a problem with this, but I think my parents will due to the crime rates.

Once I graduate high school I plan to enter the Air Force either by attending OTS or BMT. I’m not sure whether or not I will go into ROTC because I will be later than everyone else.

My high school GPA was 3.9
My SAT score was 1070
I’m not sure what my college GPA is. I don’t think they’ll release it until this semester ends and my final grades are reported.

So which is better FIU, UNF, or FAU?

I’m also really interested in study abroad which I know FIU has a great program for.