FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

Which email address should we be stalking? lol

It comes to your regular and FIT address. Just got mine!

Is there any groupchat for accepted students? If so can someone link me?

your personal email! @Litva4

Is everyone getting an email today? or are they still sending them out in batches until April 1st?

im an international applied for aas fd, havent gotten any updates yet :///

I got in, just received it through email.

Anyone know if you’ll be notified if you have/have not been accepted into the honors program?

I’m international, I don’t see a tuition link? Does that I mean I don’t get in.

has anyone else heard anything?

Honors programs have already received emails.

We still haven’t gotten our official email & we’re middle of the alphabet. So maybe tomorrow since it’s 10:30pm here. I paid the deposit already & got the financial aid letter so not really worried at this point, just curious to see the official one!

Hi guys. I applied to AAS FD. i submitted my portfolio three days after the due date, but i havent received any letter yet. but i do see that i have a “pay your tuition deposit” link and it takes me directly to the page but since i havent submitted my fafsa yet and my COA hasnt updated, it says $0. but idk if the pay your tuition link is some kind of hint to acceptance.

i applied last year for spring but i got rejected, so im really hoping that i got in. btw im a transfer student out of state.

Does anyone know if transfer students are getting emailed yet or would they be last

@Litva4 is the alphabetical first name or last name?

approximately what letter are they up to? does anyone know?

Well, both the first & last name letter is middle of the alphabet for us so I dunno. If you have the link for the tuition deposit, try paying the deposit if it’s your first choice. If you can, I think it’s safe to say you’re in! :smiley:

my first name is j and my last name is i; has anyone received a decision letter who’s name is after mine? just trying to get a frame of reference haha

@jrc3525 Yeam I’m wondering that too. It would be fun to get to know everyone a little bit

omg, i can pay my deposit but im also applying to parsons, which im still working on until april 1 for their transfer program. also i got to figure out some financial decisions and plans & deciding if i want to live on or off campus.

for reference my first name is i and last name a.