FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

If your last name is a (& it makes more sense it’d go by last name), & you haven’t gotten your letter (but have the tuition link), then I doubt it’s strictly alphabetical. Maybe it’s regional or major by alphabet? We’re FBM, fyi.

DD has yet to get any news. Hopefully it’ll come tomorrow! Her last name is at the end of the alphabet, so maybe that’s why.

Have to say The New School/Parsons made this part of the process much easier and more straight forward…just sayin’…from parental standpoint FITs process seems bogged down. Covid-19 aside.

Best of luck to everyone!

Still haven’t heard. First name - e. Last name - r. And from the west coast.

I found out about half an hour ago that I’m in for FBM!! I’m so excited and keeping fingers crossed for all of you who have yet to find out.

Last name is H btw. Some other friends with H last names found out at the same time as me.

@overflowin congratulations!!

And thanks for giving us your alphabet (H) update!

My first and last name are C. Haven’t heard anything yet :frowning:

im guessing its fbm applicants first. i remember when i applied last year, fbm got theirs before fashion design applicants.

OMG!!I got my offer!!!And if you can see the tuition deposit status,u get into FIT! I am one of the outstanding applicants ! I am an international student and I applyed FD AAS program!

Just got in for Illustration! They sent me the email at 3am haha woke up to a surprise

Hi everyone! The acceptance email was sent at 3:04 am. Good luck to all and congrats!

Does anyone know of someone who has gotten a rejection email yet?

I dont know, but I haven’t gotten a tuition link yet either.

Under my application status it only says “Processed application”

I don’t have a tuition link either. Hope that doesn’t mean we didn’t get in

Erg, I hate that FIT doesn’t have a proper portal. Parsons was so much easier, when I got my decision there.

@aamccaffrey try emailing the admissions department.

Our official welcome email sent around 6:45am today! FBM AAS

(That’s Eastern Standard Time)

has anybody that applied to FD got accepted yet that isnt international?