FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

Hey guys! On the website, it says that due to the coronavirus all decisions will be emailed by April 1st. Now is just a waiting game for a lot of people. I have yet to hear back, but I am still hopeful! We don’t know how they are sending them out… it could be in order of when you turned in your application/supplemental materials! If you haven’t gotten an email, just stay hopeful until you have gotten a rejection letter… or at least until April 1st! Good luck everyone

@carocornwell good to know!

anyone have any news/updates regarding admissions? I heard they are doing acceptances in waves.

where’d you hear that?

i got accepted in their 2 yr AAS FD program!! i got the letter in my fit email at 9:22am this morning!! im a transfer student btw

congrats!! What month did you apply?

i completed and submitted everything on february 3

Hey Everyone,

I’m new to the forum. I am a prospective transfer student from Parsons Prpduct Design program, looking to transfer into the entrepreneurship BS program. I’m wondering if anyone here has gotten a acceptance letter? If so, were you already a student at FIT? Transfer student? Was it through email or mail?

I’m really interested in going to this school!

Side note… I’m able to see classes for the FALL 2020 and spring 2020. Not able to register yet. I submitted all my forms for fasfha a little late so I’m not able to see a COA.

Side note… I’m able to see classes for the FALL 2020 and spring 2020. Not able to register yet. I submitted all my forms for fasfha a little late so I’m not able to see a COA.

Is anyone else still waiting for an acceptance email? I feel like i’m the only one?

I have not heard either. I still think they are sending out letters in waves each day because people got them last night and today. Has anyone got a rejection letter yet? Maybe they are not posting.

We will all hear by April 1st (hopefully before!!)

ok so myFIT finally updated and their is a tuition deposit for me! i hope this is a sign… still waiting for an email

Keep posting!
It’s helpful and encouraging for those still waiting.
My DD applied for communication design. Hasn’t heard a thing. No changes on her account, nothing. She already heard from other schools, so isn’t too stressed, but is certainly annoyed it’s taking so long.

I wish you all the best of luck!

^ I’m in the same boat! Haven’t heard anything and so far no updates :frowning: No rejection yet!!

where would I find the “pay tuition deposit” thing?

@sinclair2020 not quite sure because I don’t have access to myDD account (and she also didn’t apply for financial aid) but if you go back a few pages on this thread, I believe someone explains how.

@mosnaramme sorry to hear you’re dealing with same frustration…so annoying.

tbh if you have the “pay tuition deposit” link in your page then im sure you got accepted bc thats what i have before my letter came in. but if u dont please dont lose hope! be patient by next week

@ialcrz first congratulations!!

did you fill out a FAFSA?

One thing that seems odd: no communication design AAS reporting acceptances here, one on Facebook though…

Anyway, good luck to everyone. Keep posting, too.