FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

i believe there was one person in this thread who got into communication design the first day acceptances got out. shouldn’t mean we lose hope. as a communication design applicant crossing my fingers for both your DD and I! ?

I am waiting to hear from the menswear design program … I can’t seem to access my FiT account to check on the pay deposit information. Just waiting for that email… not losing hope now that I see some people have not received the acceptance email but have the pay deposit on my fit!

@gabby02 that’s exciting! If you have that pay tuition thingy, that sounds promising!

So where is the pay tuition tab? Is it obvious? Or do you have to open 10 other tabs to finally find it?

I swear, I don’t know how you all tolerate the stress of the waiting. I wish my DD would just pick one of her other choices and be done with it all.

thank you!! i didnt do my fafsa when i applied but since i got accepted i’m filling it out.

don’t lose hope guys! don’t get discourage! i wasnt the first one to get accepted and i had to wait 5 days after i thought everyone got their letters.

the pay my deposit feature is on the first page that shows when you log in to your fit account. its all the way down where u would see “application status”

@ialcrz thank you! I think it’s so great you got in!

Did anyone that’s waiting for an acceptance get an email today to their FIT email saying “tuition bill” from Bursar?

@kyky04 Interesting - just checked & we got it but we got our acceptance a few days ago. It looks like it’s a general email to all students because FIT will be refunding some things to current students due to the campus shutting down because of COVID-19.

The website is currently down right now but it was quite obvious right under the account overview there was a link to the tuition deposit.

Does anyone have the link to the WeChat or groupme for class of 2024?

@Litva4 ohh that totally makes sense, thank you!

Still no word here, do you think they are still sending acceptance letters?

I don’t think so, most likely on emailing. If they do it will be after covid-19… if it ever ends before fall semseter. kinda has me questions if the fall semester will be online too LOL

You don’t think they are sending anymore acceptance letters?

Is there anyone out there that has not received the The acceptance email but has the pay deposit on My Fit?
I am holding hope until April 1
Anyone get denied or waitlisted yet?
It is killing me not hear a thing yet but maybe they are still sending everything until April 1 like they have said…

they are still sending acceptance letters through email

How do you know that?

if Someone gets an acceptance email this weekend or heard of anyone that does maybe they can post so we can keep the hope alive!

I am still waiting for their email :frowning:

Hi everyone! I’m from Thailand. I got accepted to Fashion Business Management through an email at 6.58 pm 24 March 2020. This is my second year applying to FIT. Last year I got wait-listed.

Good Luck to everyone waiting for the decision and Congratulations to those who got accepted!!!

Congratulations for getting in this time!
Did they send out the rejection last year after all the acceptances? I am worried since I have not heard it means rejection:(
But maybe they are just sending in waves … I applied in December