FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

Hey! Has anyone been accepted for the AMC program yet? Did those acceptances for that major come out yet? If so when did you get the email?

I know people have gotten accepted for that major, but i applies to AMC and still waiting as well

Hey anyone interested in dorming in a quad with me and two other guys hit me up on my Instagram- chitrarth_gupta

Has anyone not gotten a tuition deposit link? Also do you know where to find it? This is quite complicated.

Also has anyone gotten in for Advertising marketing and communications. (Evening and weekend)

I’m still waiting for the AMC program too! I am currently a sophomore hoping to transfer. This is all so stressful.

I’m so scared, I started off as a bio major in New Paltz and I didn’t do so hot because it turns out I hated it! I hope the science classes didn’t put me off and I am currently taking courses in a community college and I am doing really good, I just wanna get settled in a school and be happy. I have never wanted something so much in my life.

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I’ve been waiting all weekend for a response from FIT. LOL Has anyone received an acceptance letter from FIT during saturday-monday?

not yet! I am losing hope now. At this point maybe hoping for the wait list?
I cannot get on my MyFit account , are they sending word to that or my regular email?

I heard they are sending to regular email. Were you ever able to log in to your MYFit account?

hey guys! so i got accepted this morning at 6:33 AM for communication design! i’m so happy right now and good luck to all of you!! :relaxed:

No, my password is not working.
Are you able to? People are saying if you have the pay deposit link on MyFit then you got in. Have you heard of anyone hearing anything , even rejections in the last few days?
I wonder if they can possibly still be sending acceptances?

Wow!!! Congrats!!!
You just gave me a renewed hope!!!

Hi everyone! My name is Elliot Speiser. I recieved my acceptance letter for FIT fall 2020 illustration AAS at 6:33 am today. I am beyond excited that I got in and I do plan on attending this fall! And I saw some people say you need to submit the tuition deposit before you can get accepted, this is not the case, you have till around may to submit it and you should do so probably only once you get accepted. I wish luck to everyone that applied! I hope you get your letters soon!

@gabby02 @ElliotSpeiser Congratulations to you both!!!

Very exciting news this morning!!

@ElliotSpeiser Congrats!!? Did you had tuition deposit link before you got the acceptance letter?

Since the deadline is by April 1st, do you guys think that those who haven’t heard back will hear back by tomorrow? or day after tomorrow, I’m just extremely anxious and I want to know if I got in or not. I’m a transfer applicant too so does anyone know if that has any effect on the timeliness of your decision.

I believe the tuition deposit link was there on myFIT page yesterday so I think so. I don’t think if you have it it means your accepted or not. I’m really not sure.

I think FIT is sending out letters in waves and I do think most people will receive their letters on april 1st or before if they haven’t already. Good luck to you all!

Has anyone heard of someone getting waitlisted or rejected yet?
I hope they are not saving those for last