FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

Oh just letting you guys know i received my acceptance over email and not on myfit account. I didn’t receive anything to do with acceptance over on myfit account. So lookout for that email

I applied for fashion design major, and haven’t received a descicion letter yet. is anyone in the same boat as me? or am I likely to get waitlisted :frowning:

I have a tuition deposit in MyFIT account, is that there for everyone or is that a good sign??

It’s a good sign! They wouldn’t give you a way to pay them a tuition deposit if you weren’t accepted.

I was thinking that as well but i don’t want to get my hopes up??

also, it wasn’t a clear link. I found it after pressing “pay student account” and then pressing “deposits” so i don’t know what to think?

Does your myfit page say “Student” now? It changed from “Applicant” to “Student” after my son was accepted. The pay student account link wasn’t available on the applicant page.

does anyone have the link or know where i can join an FIT accepted students group chat? would love to make some friends since there is no admitted students day :frowning:

Same here

yeah, If there is no chat we can always start one up ourselves and slowly build it up? Anyone down?

@Litva4 no it still says applicant for me

There’s a group on Facebook where chats are being organized - look up Fashion Institute of Technology - Class of 2024

huh. Maybe you have to pay the deposit for it to become Student? I still don’t remember any links from which you can pay anything except the pay your tuition deposit link after we got our financial aid email.

Still no word here…
anybody hearing today at all??

me either, still got no email :frowning:

nope nothing

Hmmm… is there any chance we still got in?

I think we still have hope since tm is the last day

Hey guys! Just got an email that I’ve been waitlisted

Just got an email. And I’ve been waitlisted again ?.