FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

@katerinaxo is this your second time applying? because same and i haven’t heard back yet

…since the sent out waitlists, does that mean only rejections are left? not trying to scare anyone just curious ?

yes. But I’m applying for a bachelors program CFM. there are only 50 spots and they prioritize their students which is ridiculous Those students don’t even need to write an essay, they literally go to a link and select the major they want to continue and just like that they’re in.

Anyone applied to the Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing Program?

chances are you won’t get in. It sucks, hope this school wasn’t your only choice

@katerinaxo im still trying to go into the associates program. i’m just at a community college. i applied for spring and got rejected and raised my GPA at my community college to a 3.8. It is the only school i applied to, but if i get rejected i’ll just apply for spring!

nvm! just got waitlisted

I hope you get in. I already have a BA graduated with honors cumma sum laude. I wish I was given a fair shot. Youre lucky you can apply for Spring. The major that I want I can only apply for the fall. So I’d have to wait until fall 2021. The first time I applied was for Fall 2019

@katerinaxo im sorry, that is very unfair. i believe everyone should have an equal opportunity. i wish you the best of luck <3

waitlisted… erg let’s hope I get in

Does anyone know of any Graphic design majors that got in

Sorry to hear that. What is your major?

for everyone that got waitlisted was it for the AMC program? I’m literally freaking out I haven’t received anything at all.

@mike1554 there might’ve been a couple graphic design majors but not many.

Plus, not quite sure if they were Graphic Design majors, or Communication Design AAS.

My DD applied to CD AAS. She hasn’t received any updates at all.

I got an email 50 minutes ago and I got waitlisted!

I applied for the interior design program and was waitlisted, does anyone know the odds of getting into the program at this point?

i applied for AMC & haven’t heard anything at all yet…should i lose hope???

i heard the AMC committee is still working on them!

@namey20 I’m not really sure but last year, I received the waitlist email around 24 April and got the rejection email on 12 July. My application was completed 12 days after the deadline though. And I remembered they offered me a place and scholarship for FIT Korea while I was in the waitlist as well.

Still haven’t heard from admissions. I emailed them about a week ago a question and they just recently got back to me.