FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

Underneath ‘online resources’ it says ‘pay student account and e-bill’, then you go to the ‘deposits’ tab in that section. That’s where it is for me

Online resources in the MyFIT portal ^

I can also access this. Let’s hope it means good news!

Argh! Fingers crossed for us all!

Same!!! I can access the deposit and it’s allowing me to pay the $150 deposit. Omg I hope it’s good news!!

Does everyone have this? Basically after logging into your Myfit portal, at the bottom of the left column you will see “Online Resources” as a header. Under, you should find “pay student account and view E-bill”. Click on it and after you get onto that page, near the top of the screen, on a gray bar, click on “Deposit”. After you pick from the dropdown menu “Undergraduate Admissions” (unless you are applying for graduate admissions) and then click pay and it should say that there is a $150 deposit to pay.

I don’t think this is something that means acceptance since I can make a deposit for the grad school

3 Likes

Everyone can access the deposit link through the online resources link. When you get in, there should specifically be a link saying “Pay tuition deposit” on the first page of your MyFIT account. Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble.

1 Like

Has anyone’s class search changed? I know it the past it was a very unreliable way of knowing if you got in but I’m very curious to know if anyone’s Fall 2021 term is now open for choosing classes (no view only beside it)?

Yes, in my portal I am able to choose classes for the Fall 2021 semester. It’s tempting, but personally I am not going by that.

No, you didn’t, this was my suspicion. I think it is a glitch which is why I wanted to bring it up on the discussions page because it’s sorta helps see what’s happening for other applicants.

No matter what your page looks like at the moment, good luck to you!

2 Likes

Where is the class search thing??

Nvm I found it. I just searched it up in the search bar on the MyFIT portal and I have the option of choosing classes. Is this for everyone?

Sadly, I am not sure if it is a sign because it also lets me pick Summer 2021 classes AND fall 2021 classes. So it might just be for everyone. I can’t wait for decisions to come out

It’s so hard waiting so long!

Check out this similar thread from last year. This “clue” was valid then. Students who saw the deposit to pay got in and those who didn’t see it did not.

2 Likes

ayeee im from pa too! my top choice also

Ahhh I’m hoping that’s true because I can pay the deposit thing. Can anyone not see it?

I’m also hoping it’s true bc I can also access the pay deposit thing. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like