Florida or Missouri? (annoying asterisks removed)

<p>It's decision time, and my top two choices are Florida and Missouri. Right now, I'm leaning towards Missouri. I'd be part of two pretty cool scholarship programs, Missouri has impressed me with their recruiting effort and the journalism school is really good. Florida has a better college overall, and is supposed to be better academically, along with weather and stuff like that. However, their journalism program just seemed a little small and sorry when I visited. Plus, I haven't been getting any attention from them as I make my decision. Does CC have any advice?</p>

<p>Based on my experience, I’d pick Missouri. I’ve visited the school (for journalism) and they have an amazing program. Did you say you would get two scholarships if you went there? That would be a selling point for me. </p>

<p>The city itself (Columbia, MO) is an okay town, very small and completely centered around the college. It’s only about an hour or so out of St. Louis, so if you’re looking for a big city atmosphere you can just drive over there.</p>