Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

Hi, I hope to ask for your comments or suggestions:

If just admitted to Rose Hill but wishes to go to Lincoln Center instead,
is it allowed?

Will really appreciate your views. I feel so sad regretting about my choice of campus, and very confused now. Maybe this college decision process is really complicated it makes me feel so many mixed emotions.

Thank you so much.

Yes definitely allowed!!!

Thank you so much.
I am feeling emotional about all these, maybe because of weeks of waiting for the college decisions. And I am confused if I made the right degree choice or campus choice. Like it suddenly feels all to overbearing I don’t know if I am making a big fuss but I feel so heavy now with all decisions to make and afraid to make mistakes.
Thank you.

I heard not hard at all. You may check if there is a link at the bottom of the application decision portal where you can apply to switch majors/campuses. Or call school to ask …

1 Like

Totally get it! I’m still waiting on two schools and I can’t stop thinking about it. Personally, I love Fordham at Lincoln Center. It’s midtown Manhattan with lots to do and the campus is very pretty. Fordham definitely felt like the right place for me but I didn’t get enough money from them unfortunately! Good luck with all your decisions!!

1 Like

I believe as long as you pay, you can switch campuses.

If most courses of your intend major are offered only in one campus, you do not want to resident in the other campus, right?

I am kind of unclear as to what the difference is. Can you choose either campus? If you’re in the business school do you have to choose Rose Hill?

I would pick based on where most of your classes/major are. There is a $5000 difference in R&B between the 2 campuses. My DD was accepted to Lincoln Center because she was also accepted to Ailey, so all of her dance training is a few blocks from that campus. As NYC comes back to life, commuting between the two campuses will add time, especially if there are no classes near where you live.

2 Likes

The Fordham virtual presentations have been really helpful and they answer questions during the Q & A. We found the “enrollment next steps” session to be really informative. Look for the email that came this morning with “Your Fordham Spring Admitted Student Virtual Events Digest” as the subject. In addition to the virtual events, there is a link to “connect with your counselor.”

3 Likes

thanks for all the replies,
appreciate it
:smile:

hi…has your financial aid been updated yet? Ours is still not on the site(

Neither are ours. I had been missing one document which was successfully uploaded last week. I was going to give them a couple more days then give a call.

2 Likes

I did not get enough money from fordham to be able to go so I sent an appeal email and got a response stating I would get an email on a checklist… has this happened to anyone else?

Also has anyone appealed and gotten more money? I would need about 10-15k more which is a lot

1 Like

Planning on appealing as well. Would need about the same amount to consider the school.

1 Like

We gave up, and good luck for appealing, everyone!

Do you mind if I ask why? Did they contact you in return?

Hi everyone! I was accepted into Fordham for EA and it’s a serious consideration! Would love to get to know everyone and potentially have some friends to get to know before school starts!

I have heard in most cases, the appealing will get you $3000 more. However, $3000 is almost nothing as for the price tag of Fordham. So we did not even try to appeal.

Of course, appealing does not hurt any.

1 Like

https://apps.varsityoutreach.com/Fordham/Admit/newsfeed

Here you can find more friends easier.

I got waitlisted and on the waitlist response form, there is an option to sign up for spring transfer- does anyone know how many people typically get spring transfer?

1 Like