FSU Class of 2027 Official Thread

i got in december 15 in state and mine said under review literally until they were released lol. i wouldnt worry

Agree need to wait for this afternoon decision.

OOS - my son received same email at 1:53 am EST, It makes us confused to know did we get in or not as his admissions still shows under review !!!

1 Like

Wait for this afternoon

1 Like

No, but she was able to set up password for my.fsu.edu

1 Like

Does the honors program acceptance also comes by email or update to the portal?

1 Like

so basically I’m packed

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem that the right arm knows what the left arm is doing.

This is now on my son’s portal.

1 Like

Their own fault for releasing emails this morning

5 Likes

I just got off with admissions. A handful (few hundred) of these emails did go out as a glitch. They do not have the data yet to see if they are accurate in terms of admissions. 4:00 decisions released.

4 Likes

I believe admissions in this case as much as I believe in the tooth fairy. This response from admissions is what I’m told is known in the professional world as BS.

6 Likes

For those of you who got the email, I would jump online and quickly register for classes! LOL It sounds like the school is trying to cover their oops, but I would still take the email as a GREAT sign! Congrats and good luck!

1 Like

You can’t register for classes until you complete orientation.

I hope this is the case but I doubt it

It now says awaiting decision in the portal as well as that message admissions posted about the high volume of phone calls

100%. The emails were likely supposed to go out overnight tonight, not last night. My guess is every admitted student got the email, not a couple hundred. Statistically there are too many people in this thread that received the email for that to be true. Bummer (for my kid).

4 Likes

I agree ( I didn’t get the email ) no way it was just a couple hundred, my friend got hers this morning.

my son was able to log into to the FSU portal with his new FSUID. This would be a big whoops if he wasnt accepted.

1 Like

that portal from the email is weird. nothing in it with anything kid related - nothing about being accepted, no major is listed, no financial aid - and no where to check any of that. It’s pretty blank. But, given that kid has an FSUID, that seems to be a good sign. :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes