FSU Class of 2027 Official Thread

Mine has no “under review” not “awaiting decision” anymore and it said “under review” this morning. Just the message about high call volume and nothing else :fearful:

wait so when did it change for you? right now?

1 Like

This morning mine said “under review “ then it changed briefly to “awaiting decision “ now it is gone completely. Just the updated message about the call volume remains in that spot.

Maybe half hour or so? Earlier this morning it showed the different tabs like under review or awaiting decision. Now it’s just the message about call volume plus the profile info in application. This portal astrology is making people crazy I should get back to work. :grimacing:

1 Like

DD got in already with EA earlier but now we are just waiting on honors acceptance.

under review - awaiting decision - nothing
changed twice this morning.

still there for me and I’ve been checking for a while now. At this point I’ll just wait for the official decision

FSU accepts 20k+ kids. I suspect they pushed some out early (probably more than 100s), but I doubt they would say it was such a small amount if they sent them all out.

The portal updated from under review, awaiting decision, to now nothing.

Does anyone who received the email still see the term they applied for in their portal??

No, it does not indicate the semester applied for.

Also did any summer term applicants receive this email?

Mine app status is gone now

1 Like

My status thing went away just now

2 Likes

twinnem

1 Like

We received a “welcome” e-mail this morning from University of Florida with UFID link but nothing from FSU. Applied for Summer term at FSU.

Not sure what to think about it.

1 Like

My friend got both UF and FSU emails this morning. Definitely not a few hundred and definitely not an accident

1 Like

Isn’t UF supposed to be 24th? That’s the date that shows up in my status portal there

1 Like

fall or summer?

fall

She just showed me the email with her UFID

1 Like