GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

EA2 Decisions are coming on the 23rd which is when Interviews for Semi-Finalists of Stamps Scholars will be coming out. I guess some 150 or so who are selected for Stamps Scholars will hear on the 13th regarding being a semi-finalist and will know if they’ve gotten in, while the rest of us will hear on the 23rd.

http://stampsps.gatech.edu/frequently-asked-questions

Hope this link adds clarity.

3 Likes

Does anyone’s say decision at an earlier date by any chance??

1 Like

What are the chances that the 23rd Decision Date is an error and was meant to be 13th?? Maybe the Stamps result and decision comes out together for us. Also, like decision was mid-Jan, and 23rd is definitely end Jan

1 Like

That is what they will do, I think. Unlikely that the announcement of the semi-finalists will be delayed till after the 23rd.

1 Like

Yeah, especially since semi-finalist interviews begin on the 20th

Interesting that the process seems to be different from last year. D21 isn’t holding her breath for Stamps, but she was hoping for an earlier decision than Jan 23. Oh well.

3 Likes

The January 23rd date was there for me on the portal and now it’s back to mid-January is this the same for anyone else ?

1 Like

@baskeyball Same here. Date was Jan 23rd, but changed back to mid January.

1 Like

Same here, I think it was a mistake. They’ll probably change it later to before the 13th

Obviously they are monitoring this thread…

:rofl:

6 Likes

Same change to mid-Jan on my D21’s portal. Last year, applicants got an email letting them know the upcoming date and time for decision release. Acceptances were sent out in the morning and the Stamps semifinalists were sent their notifications later that same day/evening. Who knows what they will do this year - especially given the date change we just saw.

Back to mid-Jan for my son as well.

1 Like

Same. Mid-January

Good to see Indians here. Haha well I got into UW Madison for CS too. Fingers crossed for Georgia

1 Like

Indian
CBSE 89% overall
SAT 1470
Applied for computational media
ECs are good
National Pianist
Accepted into UMass Amherst and Wisconsin for CS

Hey, does anyone know what sort of profiles end up becoming semi-finalists for the Stamps Scholars Program from OOS at GTech??

Many accepted to Stamps are also Ivy accepted. Definitely something beyond grades and scores.

They still haven’t updated the decision date yet. Does anybody know what’s going on?

1 Like

Given it was temporarily listed as Jan 23, that’s my running assumption. They probably set it in their system not realizing it would show up on our portals, and I’d expect an official announcement to come this week

It’s officially on the 23rd, they just sent an email.

1 Like