GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

For my son - In addition to the Pay Now button - there is link for “My Award Letter” under Financial Aid.

Georgia Tech was a long shot for me I just applied for kicks lol it would be cool to get deferred tho.

Can someone somehow show what it looks like? Is it under the honor code thing?

Yea and it says pay now

GEORGIA TECH HONOR CHALLENGE - “I commit to uphold the ideals of honor and integrity by refusing to betray the trust bestowed upon me as a member of the Georgia Tech community”. For more information, click this Honor Code link.

Important: The GRA/GTA Payroll Deduction selection has been moved under the Registration menu.

Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid; Review the status of your financial aid applications; Check status of document requirements; Review loans.
Bookstore Authorization
Bookstore Authorization

guess I’m rejected LOL

I have it and applied test optional!

I see pay now button too

Not necessairly still could be deffered

My twins don’t have the Pay Now button yet… ACT 34, WGPA 4.80-4.82, lots of EC’s. Maybe deferred.

are you guys logged in under the oscar.gatech.edu account? I am not seeing any of the things you post…nothing about honor code or student services…

click on the secure access login

Son doesn’t have it. Stats are within range. Oh well!

Has any international student received the pay now button?

thanks so much…found it…pay now button is there…

I hope you guys are right and it means accepted…fingers crossed!!!

Where is the secure access button?

where is it supposed to be? What tab?

does the pay now button matter if you applied for fin aid or not? I’m assuming not but just checking lol

the Student Services and Financial Aid tab in Oscar

my daughter has the pay now button as well…