George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

I still cant see my cost of attendance. I hope this doesnt mean anything.

so Monday 5 pm or do we not know anything as usual :))

4 Likes

why would it be monday?

I think it is a guess since we thought it was Friday, then Saturday, now Monday.

2 Likes

i’m pretty sure last year, gwu posted that decisions would be out. so i think it’s pretty safe to assume that that will also happen this year on the day they’re released.

1 Like

yep, decisions are most likely going to be released this friday (i think)

5 Likes

I hope it’s before friday :confused:

3 Likes

We all hope. However, GW’s tradition is to release RD decisions on Fridays. So… I will advise you to come to terms with the fact that you have to wait longer. The results may be unexpectedly early, but I would not get my hopes up.

I’m going to choose to remain hopeful for today or tomorrow :slight_smile: no need to worry about me

5 Likes

Fordham broke tradition this year.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Fordham’s decision to break off the tradition says nothing about what GW university will do. There is no way to predict.

2 Likes

anyone wanna chance me to kill time while waiting?
OOS CA for polsci

• 34 ACT
  • HS doesn’t rank or provide weighted GPA
  • 2.97 UW GPA
  • Sophomore level standing at local community college (GPA 3.2)
  • ECs include congressional internship, TA for undergrad polsci classes, president of youth group chapter, founded HS club, coordinated regional convention for 350+ attendees, couple others
  • Great LORs, good essays (explain the low GPA)

Are you full pay or do you need financial aid. ? Did your essays indicate that GW was a top choice? Even with explaining the GPA , your CC GPA is decent but not great either TBH. I would think waitlist.

full pay/loans (begrudgingly), essays didn’t specifically identify them as a top choice but I think were still strong

where have you gotten accepted already, and what is your top choice?

Im visiting Dc tmrw and I thought it would be out already IT BETTER BE TN

accepted to pitt, udel, gettysburg, couple other safeties, I’ll be going to pitt if not GW

Anything?

1 Like

nope

1 Like

Why are they holding onto my rejection can’t they just release it god damn

5 Likes