George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

No, but if they don’t come today ima sue GW admissions.

6 Likes

I got into Berkeley yesterday, so I am not stressing about this decision, BUT Good Luck to everyone here! I hope that you are all accepted!!!

3 Likes

Legit claim

i don’t think Georgetown has restrictive EA? I applied EA and it wasn’t. unless what you mean is that you couldn’t do a binding ED to another school

1 Like

that’s what I meant… I didn’t apply there but a friend did and couldn’t ED/ED2 at other places because of Georgetown. Another friend same w Stanford.

for stanford, if you applied REA, you could still apply to other schools EDII. i applied stanford REA and was deferred, but applied pomona EDII afterwards and it was all good. I’m pretty sure it’s the same for georgetown. as long as you aren’t binded or committed you should be fine

Yeah, it’s the same. You can’t apply ed1 anywhere and if you’re accepted you can’t apply ed2 anywhere either. If you’re deferred or rejected, all is fair.

omg an hour left

2 Likes

are we 100% sure they are coming out then?

No. We’re putting our faith in a report from someone’s sister.

13 Likes

Someone’s sister from Career Services.

1 Like

No, silly, someone’s friend’s older sister.

11 Likes

does gw ever post on twitter or ig when decisions are out

1 Like

they did for ed 2 I believe at 4 pm cst the day it was released

1 Like

I hope whoever’s older sister said 3 pm is correct.

8 Likes

apparently someone on seemed asked their uncle and he said 3pm today too… hopefully its true!

2 Likes

what’s seemed?

and since we basically have like 20 mins left I just want to wish all of u good luck! <3

9 Likes

who tho? lol like who are all these ppl u know that know the date

zeemee** autocorrect lol
its an app where u can connect with other people who applied to the same schools as you

5 Likes