George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

waitlisted w 2.9 uw gpa and 34 act so dub i guess

Why is it so damn expensive though jesus

1 Like

who’s accepting the waitlist spot?

I got the IB scholarship for 18k a year

I really don’t think the people who hang out on CC forums would be a representative sample lol

2 Likes

true lol

S waitlisted - the new normal.

Should I do American or GWU? I am fortunate enough for money not to be an issue.

Waitlisted! Does anyone know if we could hear before May?

Daughter was accepted but no mention of scholarship in the letter which I guess means she didn’t get one - that was where you saw you had one, right? It didn’t come separately?

1 Like

admissions are so weird…I had so many unexpected decisions

1 Like

really unlikely:/

For all those wondering:

Accepted no scholarship
1380 (670 EBRW / 710 Math)
No GPA - Highly ranked private school in NYC (grades were solid overall - my internal gpa was about a 3.6 however this was not shared with GW)
Decent Recs
Decent ECs

it was in the letter

both schools are different and you might have different wants and needs in a college, ranking wise GW is #2 in DC while American is either #3 or #4 so not that far off, look into both and weigh each school and see what you like and dislike about each

2 Likes

what does everyones portal look like- I can’t seem to find info on fin aid or honors

International student here also. I’m just wondering how you fill out the financial form cuz I literally put a full tuition scholarship on there.

idt fin aid is out yet, scroll all the way down for honors

scroll down for honors, past the events stuff. fin aid isn’t out, as far as i can tell

i can’t scroll on mine lol idk why