George Washington University Transfer

got an email for my spring grades… got into babson i dont know if i should just accept their offer. pls help

Accepted!

I applied to the B.S. in Finance, not the BBA, which is limited enrollment - so they moved my acceptance to CAS Econ.

I guess when I get there i’ll have to apply to internally transfer to GWSB

accepted! got into the CCAS as a history major. decided between here and American. good luck to everyone who hasn’t heard yet!

@msport I just checked my FinAid as well and it says the same thing yours did: “New Student”, “Fall 2018.” I’m not sure if I should think I’ve been accepted then? I didn’t get a decision today or anything, like I was expecting. I’m in a rut because I’ve gone through with my Orientation at OSU that I have scheduled for June 4th but if I get accepted here and get good aid that would really put a wrench in my plans!

Congrats on getting accepted, btw.

Anyone else not receive anything yet?

Accepted CAS

So am I correct in assuming the schools that have heard back are only CCAS and Business? I am Eliott.

@niiniin thank you!! and correct - i would think it’s safe to say you’re gonna get in

I’m using the GI Bill - not typical financial aid route, so I’m kind of in the dark compared to those checking their FinAid packet online.

@msport Hello! I also had the same issue. I am not able to see my student ID. All I see is check marks for everything i submitted. Mind helping me out ?

I spoke to GW Admissions. They are doing rolling admissions decision releases starting now (well, yesterday) until mid-June. The information earlier in the thread about it landing on one day is incorrect. Earlier in the thread they were initially talking about not doing rolling admissions in April and May before processing the documents completely.

@dcstorm97 Yeah, I was told by my admission counselor they wouldn’t be rolling - so it’s never 100% how they’re gonna do it. A two week window for rolling admissions is awesome though, people can rest knowing they’ll have a decision by June 15.

Anyone wanna start a facebook group or something? I don’t see one online.

How are you guys receiving your news? Is it via mail or via email?

@msport Did you receive your FA award along with the decision? I think FA will be my deciding factor on where I end up.

@niiniin I did. $45.5K in Scholarship/Grant awards

@JoeJae email with link to your portal. where it says your application is submitted (icon of green envelop) it will change to a closed golden envelope that says view decision

Does anyone know why the only thing i see on my portal all the check marks for everything I turned in. I don’t have a student ID number or can’t see my fasfa report.

@dcstorm97 I also applied to Elliott and haven’t heard anything yet:( I’m trying really hard to stay patient…

@americandaydream @dcstorm97 I’m also applying to Elliott and still waiting to receive my decision. It’s been a long time! This seems to be my last college decision. Good luck to you guys!

@msport Do you know at what point they will evaluate how many credits will transfer?