George Washington University Transfer

@JoeJae I think after we submit our deposits we will see the evaluation.

Hey everyone, there’s a group on facebook for admitted transfers called “George Washington University Fall 2018 Transfers” that was just opened

Anyone here got accepted without the spring transcripts?!?

@Andrspr I sent in my midterm report and never had to send in final grades

@americandaydream also applied to Elliot and haven’t heard anything yet! getting a little worried

@Andrspr I did! I was admitted to CCAS without my spring transcripts.

I still have nothing yet. Maybe another wave will come on Friday.

@JoeJae me too. What school did you apply to? I’m waiting for Elliott.

Fingers crossed for you guys. There’s only four of us in the transfer group on facebook… so maybe that’s good news for you all! Btw, two of us are school of business, two are CCAS.

Waiting until the last minute really is a major source of pain.

I feel that. I’m still waiting on Boston University and UVA. @dcstorm97 you got this

@Kate0615 I applied to the business school. My wife is also waiting to hear back. She applied to the Corcoran.

I was hoping for a decision today… but nothing. Have decisions only been coming out on Fridays? And has anyone heard anything about a deadline for when all decisions will be released?

I am also waiting for Elliot. I called them on June 1, and the Admissions office said they should be released the first week of June… so we should be getting them by Friday, I’m hoping.

It was Thursday last week. Look forward to tomorrow guys!

Has anyone else had the “New Student” thing pop up on their FA?

@JoeJae Have you gotten your transfer credit evaluation? I just realized it was included in our acceptance emails that came after our decision notification email. It wasn’t in any email titled “Your credit evaluation” etc.

Has anyone heard anything today?

@kabs11 Nope. Pretty annoying. I can’t believe how long this is taking, but I guess next week will be the last of the waiting? (Hopefully??)

Our deposits are due July 2; so I assume you guys will hear back before June 15.