Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

just checked the usps maps. If you don’t live in the same zip code it will take at least 2 days and longer if you don’t live in the DMV

1 Like

Thank you!

My informed delivery email arrives at like 6am for the same day. I’ll check in the morning! Thanks for the tip (we are DMV)

1 Like

Just checked online on there’s a letter from Georgetown coming! (I didn’t realize I could do this - always rely on email) . I hope it’s good news!!! (We could use some good news around here!!)

Others - it’s easy to go online to USPS and get an account and sign up for informed delivery - it’s pretty much immediate.

Deleted

are you guys from the dmv?

1 Like

No. I am from the Tri-State and have a letter coming in.

1 Like

I doubt USPS/Mailing is a good/bad sign. All it does is tell us that decisions will be out TOMORROW!

how can you see tomorrow on informed delivery? i just signed up and mine only shows me today and previous days

3 Likes

in the evenings today is the next day

Saw a 2018 thread where postage predicts result. .47 was WL/reject and .68 was accept. Sadly - our letter coming is .60 which in current pricing aligns with the 2018 WL/reject

1 Like

‘Today’ in informed delivery at this time of evening is tomorrow’s mail.

If you login to informed delivery, you can see tomorrow’s mail (instead of waiting for the email from informed delivery).

anyone else’s slate update at 10:31? or at a different time?

yes mine did at 10:31 probably just a routine thing

1 Like

0.6 for us as well

1 Like

probably dumb question, but i wasnt aware colleges sent waitlists and rejections by mail. thought it was just acceptances. is this just a georgetown practice?

Not even sure what to think, but here’s more to chew on. Our daughter got an email acceptance before a letter back in 2020. Our son got a rejection letter before the portal decision in 2021. No idea what will happen with #3, but hope it’s good news for us and all of you tomorrow

4 Likes

Mine also says 0.60 postage