Georgia Tech Admissions Fall 2022

Yes

Brave! My son was too scared to click the withdrawal button regardless of portal astrology :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No Berkeley type business I guess :joy:

If I were in the IT department just to mess around with portal astrologists, I’d change the code such that when you click “Withdraw” it would say “wish granted. goodbye!” :grin:

1 Like

Last year the UVA IT department had great fun with the portal astrology - nothing like that (he would have had a heart attack) but things like nothing to see here, etc. They changed it multiple times (I guess as they were importing decisions!).

3 Likes

lol UCB messed up their decision for two years consecutively; and some people still say that “I can’t believe technologically advanced schools like UCB would make that possible. I don’t believe it.” Boom! It was 100% accurate yesterday. They need to learn the fact that being good CS school does not mean it has good portal securities.

https://bursar.gatech.edu/acceptance-deposits-and-housing-prepayments

can everyone log in?

And people need to learn that the CS department has no role in creating or supporting the portal. The portal software is provided by 3rd party vendors.

3 Likes

Yes

Any portal astrology?

yes it says"your account has no activity" such thing

Hmm then everyone has access to it?

yes it might mean nothing

When you click the withdraw button, in the form, does it state your intended major next to your name?

yes

at least Gatech doesn’t disappoint us prior to the decision release:)

I think decision is coming out at 7 Pm EST according to the mail

yes

where is the withdraw button?

Under “Quick Links”, “Cancel/Close Application”