Georgia Tech Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I can, how about you?

yeah I can but dont wanna get my hopes up :frowning:

1 Like

I can log in but it says ā€œYou do not have permission to view this page.ā€

what reddit thread?

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/pltof0/georgia_tech_early_megathread/?sort=new

I think my S22 will get either deferred or denied. Says you are not authorizedā€¦

No one knows this for sure, letā€™s cross fingers for tomorrow.

1 Like

make sure to use ga tech username assigned and not application user name

1 Like

Portal astrology is cringe and sucks so itā€™s best to just wait the 12 hours! Goodluck to everyone!!!

4 Likes

Where can I find the ga tech username assigned?

As a test I tried the app instead of gtech id and it says invalid credentials, did not log me in so the error is different. It works when I use the gtech id

yes, I have access too

Everyone is very calm . Good Luck !

4 Likes

Interesting to note that the U Mich thread had over 2500 posts by this time yesterday :slight_smile:

The GaTech crowd is definitely more relaxed !

5 Likes

I have access too. But if you scroll down, it says
Intended for Undergraduate Students and Undergraduate-Level Applicants
So it is meant for applicants too

I think that also speaks to the competence from GA Tech in promptly communicating admissions dates and information. Michigan kept everyone guessing until the last possible moment, which fueled a lot of speculation, uncertainty and misinformation.

8 Likes

Does that mean ā€œapplicants for transfer creditsā€ or ā€œapplicants for freshman admissionsā€ ā€¦hmmm :slight_smile:

Orā€¦ all the deferrals from other colleges this week have worn people down :unamused: :grinning:

16 Likes

Can only guess how it would be for RD decisions!

2 Likes

The reason people arenā€™t going crazy over GT is that they actually had a set date and time in placeā€¦unlike UNC, UMich, Purdue, and UMD

5 Likes