Georgia Tech Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Hey I know ga tech is known for having some holes in their website where it hints you’re admitted. Does anyone wanna check these and see if they see the same as me?

Oscar login page
Under identity management go to buzzport
Go to schedule of classes
Spring 2023 term
Is anyone else able to search for classes?

Oscar login page
On the left hand column there’s a bunch of links
Click learning
Click canvas
Is anyone else able to join canvas?

Is this portal astrology?

I tried it, and I can search for classes and join canvas. i don’t really think it means anything though

2 Likes

I’m able to do both of these as well

How about joining Folio? Folio gives a free lifetime membership to Georgia Tech students.

It is in Canvas > Account > Folio.

I don’t think it works for me… does it work for you? I’m not sure I was admitted anyways considering GT is so competitive

Seriously doubt any portal astrology works this far in advance. In years past they start loading decisions in the morning of release and that is when things in the portal changed.

1 Like

I get “Huston we have a problem”

1 Like

I was able to create an account, I think? I clicked on the link and it let me create a password and stuff. I have a profile page too now that says I’m a student at GT. Are y’all not able to do that?

1 Like

What do you see when you click on folio?

Like @ATMTech could create the account. It has ability to upload projects, create resume, network with professionals etc.

On the external profile it created on portfolium.com it says “education at Georgia Tech”

1 Like

I get this also.

Ah well… I’m assuming if it doesn’t work for me I didn’t get in

1 Like

Can’t make any assumptions at this point. CS applicant here. You?

1 Like

Yup same

1 Like

Unfortunately I cannot see this! Hope it is just random…

It could be the opposite. Honestly, aren’t expecting to get admitted here. Campus Reel puts my son at 21% and Naviance scattergram shows a slight outside chance on SAT but lower GPA than any other student ever admitted from our school.

You don’t immediately see that. It shows that after you click on the link and create your Portfolium.com profile. When you click on it, it says they give lifetime free accounts to GT students and hence, apparently gave us a free lifetime account. So that was my original question, does everyone have the ability create that free profile?

Nope. I can’t create the portfolio; it just shows the error message when I click on account > folio

Same