Getting a Bachelors and Masters Degree in 4 years

I know of several students who are getting both their Bachelors and Masters degrees at UA in 4 years due to very generous AP/IB/CLEP/Dual Enrollment policies that allow students to accelerate their schooling. Since there seems to be a few potential students still deciding between UA and other schools, I thought I’d mention this wonderful perk: if you complete your undergraduate degree in under 4 years, your remaining scholarship can carry over to graduate studies!

Agreed! Everyone should be aware of this and take advantage of it if they want to apply extra scholarship semesters to grad school or law school!

Roll tide!

This is a new feature of the Presidential Scholarship (I think only two years old) which is fantastic. My older son was able to finish his Math and CS Undergrad degree and his CS Masters degree in 3-1/2 years under the University Scholars program, so that is an option too!

Yes I personally know multiple kids this year who double majored or those who had multiple minors this year, all graduating in four years thanks to AP and CLEP!