GW 2023 Early Decision 1

If you google “GWeb” the link to login should appear. Your ID is the GWid on the admissions portal and pin is your date of birth.

my birthday isn’t working for me- did anyone else find their pin another way?

Did you enter it as MMDDYY?

ya my birthday didn’t work either

That’s weird. Did you apply for financial aid?

Yeah it didn’t work? Maybe it’s because I withdrew my financial aid application, but for some reason it still says missing documents on the portal

Is it dumb to hope they come out tonight because of the stuff going on with the financial aid accounts?

Same for me. I’m worried now

Yes. Hope this is a good

@GWU4223 Same for me. I’m kinda scared

Are students that did not apply for financial aid logging into gweb? Kind of freaking out that the fact I cant get on gweb means rejection.

I found this on GW’s IT department website: “Students are assigned a GWeb account and pin when they have been accepted and signified their intent to attend GW, by paying a deposit.”

@IR2023 same with me

I think this might be only if you applied for financial aid, because I withdrew my financial aid app so it isnt letting me log in I wouldnt worry

I’m just frustrated because I called yesterday and they said it would come out in a couple of days, and today when I called they said week week and a half so I’m so confused

Gotcha, just feeling that paranoia setting in right now.

@GWU4223 But my “academic progress” says “needs review - not evaluated”

I wish I could call again but at this point they probably know my voice lol

@IR2023 no, I didn’t apply for financial aid and I could log in.
@akim1957 I wouldn’t be worried. It’s under the financial aid section of the portal, so it probably just means your financial aid hasn’t been reviewed yet.

As I just posted a couple of seconds ago, GW’s IT department says this portal is for accepted students that have shown their intent. Since we all are early decision, we automatically show intent by committing to GW. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it would be EXTREMELY strange if we can sign into that portal but didn’t get accepted.

Im praying fact I cannot log in to GWeb does not mean rejection.