GWU ED 1 Class of 2025?

Oh yeah, I’m sorry–I meant the admissions portal. I can click the “sign in” button, but it does not direct me to the page.

weird, maybe leave it alone for a little bit and check again

Yeah, I guess that’s what I will need to do. But it’s so hard to stay away from the portal! Thank you!

1 Like

yay! thank you for sharing

For me, it doesn’t direct me anywhere

It worked for me after I closed the tab and waited for around 10 minutes. Are you having the same problem I had?

Yeah, when I click sign in, nothing happens. I will try out what you did

1 Like

Yeah, you can try that out! But if it still doesn’t work, then maybe restart your computer.

Omg, im going to cry from the nerves haha, thanks for sharing this!!! I am so nervous

Yeah, I can get into my admissions portal and at the bottom it switched to saying they have my financial aid docs which is good.

2 Likes

Yes, I was planning on calling today and figuring that out but now it says I’m all good. Fingers crossed for tonight!

1 Like

I also have no idea where the decision is going to pop up on the portal this one looks different than my other ones.

1 Like

If anyone is interested to chat on Discord I’ve made a class of '25 server. CC won’t let me send in discord or reddit links so please go to reddit /gwu to find the share link if you are interested :heart:

Anybody else see the new message on top of portal that says website will be down on Saturday so you can’t submit enrollment deposit?

2 Likes

George Mason had the same portal execution kind of thing where it said “Undergraduate - Fall 2021 - Submitted” there was a golden envelope but again that was for GMU.

1 Like

Yes I see that

Oh my. I think that means they will come out before the 19th if we “can’t submit enrollment deposit.”

1 Like

wait when are enrollment deposits supposed to be submitted are those done right after being accepted?

After

How soon after?