Harvey Mudd Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Harvey Mudd Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

RD Application Deadline is: January 5

2 Likes

Officially entered into the Claremont lottery, long wait until March.

2 Likes

Mudd posted that decisions come out at 6pm Thursday March 16, 2023. Anyone else waiting?

3 Likes

Where did they post?

Just found it on IG. Thank you

1 Like

Any portal astrology and or specific notable emails?

1 Like

Does anyone have “Authorization of Allowable Charges ; waived” in the financial portal?

Didnt apply to financial aid, so I wont be of any help, but good luck tomorrow!

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck to you as well!

Some people posted their presidential scholar finalist invitation today already.

For those in Europe, you’ll get results by 1:30- 2<00 Am!

Anyone, DS can’t enter portal

Waitlisted

My son was waitlisted. As the year wore on, he fell more and more in love with Harvey Mudd and I regret that he didn’t apply early decision. I think I scared him off by telling him to only apply ED if you’ll never regret not knowing if you got into other schools.

1 Like

Rejected. 4.0 USAMO. Not even a waitlist, that hurts

I am sorry to hear that. I am pretty sure that even if you don’t go there, you will find a place that you will be happy to attend. Believe me. My son was exactly like you.
For him, HM was his top choice. And he wanted to go to a school near home.
We kind of regretted that he did not apply ED at that time, but he ended up deciding to go to our local school, UCSD. He is happy there.
Being said that, if you really wanted to go to HM, ED is the best way to go. It’s much harder and competitive thru RD.

1 Like