***Harvey Mudd Class of 2023 RD Applicant Thread***

Nobody’s made one yet, so I figured I would start us off.

Decisions coming out in as little as 2 weeks iirc (maybe 3?). Surely i can’t be the only one nervous :confused:

Share your thoughts!

1 Like

The website says the deadline to RSVP for the Admitted Students program is March 29. So that also makes me think this one should be coming soon?

1 Like

@SpaghettiMom
Somebody on reddit mentioned March 15th. Came out Mid March last year too.

Crossing fingers!

1 Like

HMC admissions instagram post says 15th march 6pm PST. Good luck to all waiting…

1 Like

that’s only 3 days away…

Best of luck to all. This was one of my strongest applications and I’m really keeping fingers crossed for this

1 Like

The portal has already changed. I can still see the main check list but the ability to go to FinAid check list is gone and so is a lot of the previous wording . All that is there are these foreboding words: Thank you for applying to Harvey Mudd.

1 Like

Those words (with nothing else) made me panic in a way that I do NOT enjoy.

1 Like

Accepted :slight_smile:

1 Like

My girl got into Mudd. She has worked so hard, I’m really, really happy for her. This was the first school we looked at ever–Freshman year, what nerds! But so much fun…

1 Like

S waitlisted

1 Like

Accepted :slight_smile: and I’m a finalist for their presidential scholarship!

1 Like

i got waitlisted :frowning:

1 Like

Did the students who have received their decisions receive an email to alert them to a portal change, or did they just check the portal and find the decision there?

1 Like

She just checked her portal…

1 Like

rejected…

1 Like

Daughter is thrilled to have got accepted!

1 Like

D was waitlisted.

1 Like

@Schuh07 - First Congrats!! How were you notified you were a finalist for the scholarship?

1 Like

waitlisted!! Honestly haven’t thought of getting anything other than rejection! Is there anyone else going to accept the place on waitlist here? Shall we do it asap to secure a better position??

1 Like

They don’t do “positions” like that. But accept it if you want to be on it.

1 Like