Has anyone received an invitation to the accepted scholars day?

My son applied regular decision and applied for several of the scholarships, including the arts scholarship. He has not heard anything at all yet. We’re trying to figure out if this is a really bad sign or if they have not sent the letters out yet…

My daughter hasn’t heard anything either.

My son just checked the portal and he was accepted! With a Trustee Scholarship and a smaller Arts Scholarship - and an invitation to the accepted scholars day. The financial aid package was not as good as we had hoped, though - although the scholarships are generous, they are about 10k short of our EFC. Not sure if this is going to work out, which would be a crying shame, because I think this is his first choice…

@jjplus3 thank you for mentioning the Scholars Day, we completely missed that on her portal! In speaking with D16’s admit counselor she had said if the package isn’t enough you can appeal. I suggest if he has won any awards, gotten on the honor roll, or anything “over & above” during his senior year you bring it to their attention when you appeal. Good luck I guess we will see you 4/2!