Has anyone stayed at the Capstone Hotel?

<p>Sorry, NYBama. I didn’t mean to scare you about the Capstone. I’ve had an equal number of good visits to the Capstone. Unfortunately, the bad ones are the ones you don’t seem to forget.:slight_smile: You’ll probably be fine.</p>

<p>SeaTide, I’m impressed that you got a room for your family for graduation at the Capstone. How early did you have to book. For my older S&D’s graduations we had to stay in the dorms and they were not Bama-like dorms.
Does Bama open the dorms for graduation? I am getting wayyy ahead of myself. I wouldn’t book ahead for my other 2, superstitious I guess.</p>

<p>I have stayed at the Capstone twice now and have found it to be great both times. I don’t think we ever had club level rooms, and no free breakfast, but it was quite pleasant.</p>

<p>The Hampton near campus is great, but hardly ever available! Hilton Garden was good and even the Farfield Inn next to it was ok. But my favorite has been the Capstone, by far. Maybe I just like the environment.</p>

<p>Staying at the capstone was the only bad part about my bama visit. We checked in and got to our room and within five minutes we called to request a room change because the vent was broken and making so much noise. The beds were uncomfortable and rough. It was noisy all night because of a karaoke party in the lobby and breakfast the next morning was ok and pricey. But even though this experience wasn’t the best I took nothing away from the beauty of the campus or the hospitality of the employees</p>