Health sciences programs in Canada, list and cutoff marks

My younger one is applying for universities for fall 2024 session.

We are in Canada and he is only applying to Canadian universities, mainly but not limited to Ontario.

We believe the top university for health sciences are Mcmasters University, Queens University, Western University and then University of Toronto offers the lifesciences program. But all of these expect 90% or above average for top 6 grade 12 subjects.

My son is averaging between 85-90%, so I am looking for help with what other universities in Ontario and wider Canada are good for health sciences programs? What percentage levels are required at those. If someone can help list the universities with the percentage expected, it would be great help. Also their ranking would be helpful as well.

He has 7 grade 12 subjects, English, Advanced Functions, Chemistry, Physics in first semester and Biology, Calculus and vectors, health and fitness in second semester.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.