Help an International Student listing courses

<p>I’ve tried finding the answers to my questions for a while now, but I’m still confused so I figured I might as well ask here.</p>

<p>I’m taking the IB diploma, but I’m not sure where to list IB economics and IB theory of knowledge. I listed IB economics as the world cultures/history/ etc one since that the closest description to the course, but I read that IB economics is a “g” course (so do I put college elective?).</p>

<p>If IB economics doesn’t count as an “a” course (the history one) and the other other class I have for that section if AP comp. gov, do I stand at a disadvantage?</p>

<p>For IB TOK, do I list it as an elective, or do I list when it asks for courses other than a-g?</p>

<p>Thanks for any help guys!</p>

<p>Also, if a course is called “web design” (we did some programming, etc), do I put it at an elective or do I list it as a non a-g course?</p>

<p>I’ve taken no other “a” courses besides 9th grade Social Studies, IB economics, and AP comp. gov and politics. </p>

<p><a href=“University of California Counselors”>University of California Counselors;

<p>There it says that international students should take other history/social sciences courses to fulfill this requirement if US history or the history of their home country is not available. </p>

<p>Does this mean that I should list IB economics as an “a” course, or should I list it as an “f” course and hope they count it as fulfilling the requirement?</p>

<p>Also, I’ve taken no “g” courses (visual arts, etc). The only things that home close are web design, multimedia design, and video editing, but I’m not sure these count.</p>

<p>What do I do?</p>