HELP ME CHOOSE between UBC Sauder, Indiana University Kelley Business School, McGIll Desautels

So I am an international student, and I have got into all three of these programs above. To clear any confusion I have been given the direct admit to business school at Kelley.

UBC and Mcgill are in Canada while IU Kelley is in the US. I want to get some work experience in the country I decide to go after my undergraduate program.

I need help regarding which college to choose in terms of job prospects and salary upon graduation, student life, and reputation.

I know it is difficult to compare different countries but I really need help as the deadlines are close.

If you receive a degree from a Canadian university you will get a 3 year work permit in Canada and be fast tracked to being a permanent resident. That is not the case in the US.

Do you want to be in a big city (McGill & UBC) or a small and somewhat remote college town (IU)? Very different student experiences.

I am assuming that finances are not an issue at any of these schools.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for replying.
I would prefer to be in a big city, but I do not mind the countryside. And yes finances are not an issue as all 3 come down to almost the same cost.

What about job placements and salaries after graduation?
I’ve heard that Kelley has some really strong placements in wall street, somewhere I wish I work someday.

But as a non-citizen, non-Green Card holder there is no certainty that you would be eligible to work in the US after graduation.

The odds of working on wall street as a non citizen are low. If that was your main interest in Kelley, then feel free to pick either Canadian university (perhaps a tip to McGill).

1 Like

Thank you @TomSrOfBoston and @MYOS1634

what did u end up choosing?

i got in kelley and ubco for management im confused af rn. i will have to transfer to sauder as i wanna do finance so its a bit risky. hence i was j wondering what u ended up choosing

What did u ended up choosing ? I am in the exact same position as you, but two years later.