Help!!.. Regarding Admission Process

<p>Hey.. I am an International Student and have applied to UM about a month ago for fall 2014... I havent received any response from the university as in am I in or not?? I have also not received my cane ID and have no idea what to do further...?? I just check the status on applyweb.com which just says that i have submitted my application.. Please if someone can guide me what to do next, it would be a great help.. Thank you!</p>

<p>You have to create your own canelink account on the website. As for not hearing anything, colleges won’t post anything for regular decision for several months.</p>

<p>But… i do not have a UM ID/SSN to create an account… I have already mailed the university twice but have not received any reply yet</p>

<p>Oh. That’s true about the lack of social security number. Try calling the admissions office then. I’m sorry but I don’t know what else you could do.</p>

<p>Thank you so much… I just did that :)</p>

<p>I havent got anything from UM either… did u call them?</p>

<p>I mailed them and this is what I got…</p>

<p>Hi Sneha,</p>

<p>Thank you for your email. We have been inundated with application for our graduate program and are entering information into the system as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, all application materials need to be entered manually and it takes some time to do so. Thanks for your patience.</p>

<p>Best,
Tracey</p>

<p>Soo… I’ll be patient till Jan 31st as thats when they will start emailing the undergrads… After that I’ll drop an email again…</p>