HELP! UC Payment Pending. Freaking out!

<p>So I was paying for my UC application. I was on the payment information screen when my browser closed, (some error). So, I did not get to pay. When I got on it told me my application was submitted, and my $70 payment was pending. I have no clue what it means, I did not even put in my info.</p>

<p>Here’s what the Fees and Payments says on my applicant page/link.
Date Submitted: 11/27/2013</p>

<p>Date Description Amount Balance
11/27/2013 Balance Due 0.00 0.00
11/27/2013 Credit Card Payment (pending) 70.00<br>
Total Due<br>
0.00</p>

<p>Can you help me? I am freaking out.</p>

<p>Anyone? I really am freaking out</p>

<p>Is there a way to go back in to the application and pay? If not, look if there is a help screen or number you can contact. Since it is due on 11/30, hopefully there is someone who can answer questions.</p>

<p>No I can’t find a way to pay. And ya hopefully I can contact them. This is really inconvenient since they are off on thanksgiving. This sucks. Thanks though</p>

<p>Yeah I got that same error. We just have to e-mail and wait.</p>

<p>Thanks I hope this works out</p>

<p>please let me know what happened? does it work now and how long did it take? please sam thing happened to me earlier today and im also freaking out</p>

<p>How did it turn out for you? Is the problem resolved?</p>

<p>I have the same problem.</p>

<p>I have the Same problem :(</p>

<p>Hey guys I called. We are fine. We just need to pay on Dec 2nd. But for the Nov 3rd deadline, we are fine.</p>

<p>Thanks @wolfspawn1212, will we be able to pay by the 2nd, because so far there is no option for me to pay!</p>

<p>Ya they said you will be able to pay on the 2nd. Just not now</p>