Help! Undergrad Application and scholarships! i'm confused :(

<p>Hi everybody, thanks for taking the time to read my question. I’m really new with college applications :]</p>

<p>so far i have…</p>

<ol>
<li>submitted the generic UA admissions application for undergrad

<ol>
<li>created a mybama account using my cwid</li>
<li>submitted my scholarship application</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>

<p>(question) Does UA need my high school transcript? i have not been able to find anywhere to send it to. Currently i have an official sealed physical copy of my high school transcript. what do i do from here?</p>

<p>(question) I sent my SAT score to UA Tuscaloosa through the college board website, is this correct? do i need to do anything else with my SAT score?</p>

<p>(question) Also, i wanted to apply to UA Engineering to receive the Out of state scholarship with stipends. how can i do this? currently i am qualified to be a UA scholar, how exactly do these scholarships work?</p>

<p>(question) In regard to nominations to apply for UFE (my cr+m is 1340), is it automatic to be eligible to apply if my counselor recommends me? </p>

<p>(question) Does UFE and CBHP require essays when applying? </p>

<p>So sorry for all of my questions. this is the university i am really looking forward to going to. I am just confused =&lt;/p>

<p>If you submitted the scholarship app and selected some kind of eng’g as your major then that’s all you have to do for the eng’g scholarship.</p>

<p>Yes, you do have to send your scores and transcript…</p>

<p>Have your ACT or SAT score(s) sent to us. Our ACT code is 0052 and our SAT code is 1830. Information on these tests is available from your high-school counselor or from the test services: ACT, Box 451, Iowa City, IA 52243; SAT, College Board ATP, Box 592, Princeton, NJ 08541.</p>

<p>Have your most recent official high-school transcript sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132.</p>

<p>After you are accepted there will be a link on the mybama site under the “academics” tab for applying to the Honors and the Computer-Based Honors programs. Application to UFE requires an invitation. I can’t speak to UFE application, but admission to the Honors Program and CBH requires two essays.</p>

<p>The scholarships are merit based and are guaranteed based on your ACT/GPA results.</p>

<p>I’m new to this so I hope I have everything right.</p>

<p>The essay for the Honors College is not a big deal - it’s just a “get to know you” kind of thing, and you get accepted to the Honors College based on stats. UFE and CBHP both require essays and they’re important, so be sure to spend time on them and put forth your best effort.</p>