Hey guys i got this question cleared up from UVA, how about VT? admission process

<p>I asked on the UVA section "if the number of times one has taken their SAT shows up on the transcript and affects college admissions chaces???" and i got a clear answer from Dean J (his answer was no they only see the best score from each section and dont care how many times one has taken the SAT)</p>

<p>is this of the same nature even at VT???</p>

<p>I believe what you are referring to is superscoring (taking the highest scores from each individual section). And I think yes, VT does that… but someone like chuy can verify it.</p>

<p>again jus making sure…the number of times one has taken the SAT does not affect admission chances???</p>

<p>If you’re asking if taking the SAT 20 times will hurt your admissions testing I’m 99% sure the answer is no. I don’t think they’d ever even find out about it.</p>

<p>If you’re asking if taking the SAT twice and getting a better score on the Math section on one and a better score on the Reading section on the other will help (what cd3l was referring to) then the answer is yes, VT does let you submit one section from one test and one from the other, and doesn’t hold it against you if the two section scores are from different tests.</p>