Score Choice

<p>A lot has been said here about score-choice, super-score, etc. I understand that it is VTs policy to accept score choice from collegeboard. If two sets of scores are sent, will VT super score on the students behalf, and is this done automatically, or do they actually 'see' all of the scores?</p>

<p>I think they do it for you automatically, I am not sure if they see all of the scores or as they run it through the program to superscore it just shows the superscore itself.</p>

<p>I know they would see all of the scores on the transcript because at least for our DD it showed the date taken and the score, thus, in the end if they really cared they could see how many times the student took the test.</p>

<p>Thanks pima,
A quick call to VT admissions stated that when sending SAT scores they will choose the highest sub-scores to be evaluated for admissions.
When I spoke with collegeboard this morning, I was told that even when choosing score-choice the entire set of scores is sent for the sitting date if one of the sub-scores that you want considered. It’s really not that big of a deal, it just didn’t sound like what I had previously been told about score choice.
No matter, VT will pull the highest scores, he met his goal on the section he was concentrating on, and is in a much greater personal ‘comfort zone’. Admissions to VT are NEVER a given, but there are certainly GPA/SAT benchmarks that indicate you will be a strong candidate.</p>