Honors Program Notification

<p>I got into UM with an sat score of 1390, an unweighted gpa of 3.88, and i'm in the top 3% of my school which qualifies me for the Honors program. Have they sent out the invitations for the Honors Program and I didn't receive one? and is their any way to appeal this without waiting a whole year, considering I have all the qualifications?</p>

<p>Were you EA or Regular Decision? I was EA with similar stats to yours and received my invitation to the Honors program. I think your invitation is probably still coming.</p>

<p>I am EA , when did you receive your invitation? and have you sent your deposit to confirm you're going because I haven't, maybe that affects it?</p>

<p>I attended an accepted students meeting today for Miami, and someone raised this question. The speaker replied that all the Honors invited for EA/ED had been extended and the ones for RD were being sent out something this or next week.</p>

<p>I received my invitation at the end of February and have not yet sent my deposit confirming my acceptance. If you do not receive one, don't fret because I know I wasn't too concerned if I received it or not at UM. The main perks of an Honors Program (smaller classes, individual attention, good curriculum) are all in place in all of UM's normal classes. Plus, you can enter the Honors Program later on based on your performance in the university.</p>