Hospitality and Tourism Management At Purdue!

<p>dude. my last final is on the 20th and so is our winter formal. so watch me cry the whole night of formal and bomb my math final if I don't get into cornell. and math is where I need to boost my grade the MOST too. damnnnn. if I got it before finals, I woudl know how hard I needed to work. HAHAH. </p>

<p>wait...so west lafayette isn't subrban/ruraul college town style. cuase when i think college town, i think of like...small, quaint little town? HAHAH. mmmm. i was raised in silicon valley, which is surburbia, but it's very...high-techy considering HQ for google, apples, and every other big technology company is less than 15 minutes away. idk. HAHAH. yeah, i considered going to scholars day (dec 1) which was for admitted students, but my parents said no cause i'm from california and they just want to make a HUGE trip to everywhere I'm accepted when i get my results.</p>

<p>thanks for all the info about yoru experience too =]</p>

<p>hahah np. wait scholars day is for admitted students? is it only for honors college students?</p>

<p>Thanks for the info Jimgotkp!! Have you guys seen the videos on theU.com:</a> Hook up with the right college! for Purdue? I've been basing my opinions of Purdue soley on that so far! hahah</p>

<p>Haha np man. hopefully all three of us (password, yousonofatree, and i) get accepted to cornell! believe!</p>

<p>hahahaha. honestly. you gusy are my cc friend! hahahah. yeah, i've watched the video for purdue, but... I dont' knwo how much to trust those videos so..eh. Yeah, I'm sure I'll know more when I actually visit. </p>

<p>jimgotkp- scholars day is for any admitted students, but its' dec 1 so it probably filled up pretty quick since you gotta rsvp pretty early.</p>

<p>oh screw that then its like this saturday..</p>