Housing

<p>Do I have to accept my admission to the university before applying for housing? Or can I just put a deposit on the housing website to ensure my spot at the dorms (instead of paying all $25 + $300) ? </p>

<p>Thank you.</p>

<p>Once you are accepted to the university, you will be able to apply for housing. You don’t have to have accepted your admission yet. It is suggested that you complete your housing application as soon as you are admitted because housing is filled first come first served by your date of housing application. Sorry, housing application does require the $25 app fee + $300 deposit to be paid at that time. If you choose not to live in the dorm or attend TAMU then the $300 deposit is refundable by a certain date (check on that but I think you have until May to get 100% back).</p>

<p>There is also a possibility for a fee waiver for housing, but that’s if you get a scholarship or something like that. I would go ahead and pay the $325 housing deposit + fee since A&M does a first come first serve admission for housing. </p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>