How difficult is Bing academics compared to CUNY CSI?

I’m transferring into Bing for the Fall 2017 semester and I’m honestly kind of intimidated. I attended CUNY College of Staten Island for my freshman year and got a 4.0 gpa both semesters. I’m on a premed track and finished my general bios, which were the only classes I can say that I had to try hard to get an A in. The other classes just required a bit of studying and memorization. Overall, is Binghamton that much more difficult than CUNY courses? I don’t think of myself any less than the people who already attend, but for some reason I can’t shake it out of my head that the coursework is going to be extremely difficult. Again, this isn’t referring to a specific class or anything, just generally. But if you’d like an idea of what my schedule is going to look like, I’m thinking of taking Physics I (not calc-based), Calc 1, Chem 1, and some other filler class or something to reach around 15-16 credits.
I’d really appreciate any insight if anyone has experience with both SUNY and CUNY academics.
Thanks!