How do I will I send my 2010 December SAT to the UC?

<p>*sorry for the grammar mistake on the thread title" -_-</p>

<p>I plan to take the SAT this December and was wondering if I can send it to the UC Colleges in time?</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Should I choose the “send score to recipients” box during the test date? And if I do pick this option how do I do that? Is there like a special code to mark for the UC college or something?</p></li>
<li><p>If I don’t mark the “send score to recipients” box and instead wait for the December results to come out online and then send it to the UC, will my scores make it in time? I’m afraid that shipping the scores might take like two weeks</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Mark box on test date or Wait until I my December score shows up online, and Send everything in one package?</p>

<p>I believe you should be able to send in 2010 December SAT scores to the UCs. After all, last time I checked, UCs have affirmed that the latest possible date to turn in SAT scores was the December SAT.</p>

<p>And since the UCs have changed their score report services so that you only need to send in a SAT score report to one UC (the one UC will send your scores to all the other UCs you applied for), you can just pick a UC and choose to send your SAT scores there (make sure you turn in ALL of your SAT scores, UCs don’t accept score choice).</p>

<p>when you register for ur December SAT test, they ask u if u want to send the score in :slight_smile: and then u just put down the schools and all done :D. Or u can wait until after ur score come then send o.o.</p>